Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hi My Name Is...

Kristen. Nice to meet you!

I am totally new to the blog world. I admit I have been spying for quite some time so I am comfortable going it alone but I am just now getting around to actually making my mark. Took me some time to come up with my blog name....actually, more time than it took me to pick out my son's name! I wanted something that was personal to my family but still described me and my life. So for all of you that I am meeting for the first time...My married name is Clew and my maiden name is Kain, Therefore Clewless & Kainiac is quite perfect. Especially, since I am often running around like a manic and have no clue what I am doing! Good thing no one will actually see this post as no one is "following" my blog just yet. I promise I will get better.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment